Sunday, January 28, 2007

Working for a Judge


I was working for Judges, or I was a family living with them, I'm not sure which. They had me cook something - like a contest to see who was going to get the job. I knew I didn't get it. I think my thing was a pizza something or other hors d'oeurve and I got a phone call. We talked about how I could make it better and I mentioned less sauce (to be less runny) and smaller pieces. Then I was walking in an alley of sorts, a place with lots of vendors and I remember stealing something. I needed a drink (not alcoholic) and other people knew I stole it but they didn't tell on me.
Then.....I had to go to a doctor's office to make an appointment for someone else. Jason Bateman was there with we connected. It was an awesome, hit your heart kind of connection. We couldn't take our eyes off each other. I was single, but he was married with 4 kids so I knew it would never happen. He was a pharmaceutical rep in line behind me. He had a large graph and chart with him. I got to the window and I didn't know any information about the person I was making the appointment for except for what was wrong. They said they were going to write my name down until I could figure out who it was. Then I heard a little voice calling "mama, can I get up?" and I didn't want to wake up out of that dream. I wanted to go back to Justin Bateman, but couldn't get there.
A few notes:
a. The night before I was such a nerd and I was watching PBS' channel of the Supreme Court of Ohio and I was watching a case about a motorcoach dealership that went out of business, the people who bought a lemon-type motorcoach and the financing company.
b. Justin Bateman was in "The Breakup" which I watched last week.
c. Molly just showed me some graphs and charts, so maybe that's why that was in there (I don't know, this is all very surfacy).
As always, there were more details, but so life goes...

2 comments:

molly said...

lol, do you mean JASON bateman, justine batemans brother? i was briefly confused on that gender bender....and if you lopok now, youll have a statistic
smiles

HitThaFloor said...

Yes, I meant Jason - changed it.