Sunday, January 14, 2007

Acrobats


Well, I know it's been a while. I've been remembering my dreams (I almost wrote dreamt, but we all dream, every night, it's really just what we remember of our dreams) sparsely on and often because I've been waking up too abruptly in the mornings with Little One being more and more hungry right when he wakes up, as opposed to cooing peacefully until I can pull myself out of bed to make his bottle, change his diaper and then feed him. So it's been too rushed to remember much, but this morning (on my day to sleep in) I woke to a screaming baby to help the husband, then to a crying 4 year old who is still getting over an ear infection and had about an hour lull of sleep before Little One did wake up cooing peacefully (since he had already had his morning bottle and it wasn't even close to breakfast yet).

Anyway, I digress....

All I can remember (being that it is about 18 hours later) is that I was walking down a street, or in a yard or something and there were acrobats. Aerial acrobats I think. G was there and was getting measured for something or other, but they kept saying he was 3. I agreed, but with my usual caveat of - "no, wait - he's the size of a 3 year old but he's really 4."

It was a very pleasant dream. That much I know.

No comments: