Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Old Haunts

I was in California visiting Noel. We had driven up from San Diego and were visiting in Los Angeles. Noel had to go home later thta day. All of a sudden I wanted to visit some old friends so I stopped by my old law firm. I saw LaDonna and started walking around the place, showing Noel where everything used to be since everything had been completely changed around. We had to get a project from a copy company and we needed to get it filed but I needed to replace one page in each copy and have it all spiral bound so I stepped in and started working on it. There were all of these people there and I didn't know them, but I acted like I owned the place so no one questioned me working there. Then I was in a place in the same building, maybe like a cafeteria, and I was talking to a guy and he was showing me some water tricks with dolphins (the dolphin ws standing upright) and, unlike a dolphin, attacked the guy I was with and me and started going berserk and attacking everyone, thrashing about. There was a doctor at the law firm and everyone needed to see him. I had some broken bones and some shrapnel lodged into my cheeck (which kind of looked like diamonds). No one knows why the dolphin snapped but when we did a replay of it, the guy I was with accidentally got his fingers by the dolphin's mouth while he was trying to pet him instead of the top of his head.

No comments: