Monday, November 13, 2006

First Post of the Day


I am a firm believe that blogs are intended to be read by others. I can't write completely honestly because I don't even keep a journal. Even when I kept a journal, I always thought: "If so-and-so read this they would think [add thought] or they would be hurt." I am prefacing my blog with - I am not going to write anything that will hurt someone I know specifically if I think it will hurt them. Or if I will have second thoughts if I know they read it.
I'm not a particularly good writer, but my blog is going to concentrate mostly on my dreams. I used to keep a dream journal and I think I will go back to that. I remember a lot of dreams and right now, because I wake up at least once in the middle of each and every night, I remember even more. So I am going to explore them a bit and see if I can make sense of them. If nothing else, when I look back through my old dream journal, I can remember particular times in my life. We'll see if that works again. I have to write my dreams down right when I wake up and since I am on the computer mostly at work, that's a near impossibility - so we'll see how much my much dwindling memory can remember.
Now, let's see if I can figure out how all of this blog stuff works. It's going to take some getting used to. (Already I can't figure out how to get spaces between my paragraphs - give me Word!)

2 comments:

molly said...

yeah!!!

HitThaFloor said...

Thanks for the welcome. I'm still getting frustrated though. I hate learning curves.