Friday, November 17, 2006

Restful Night

Well, I finally got a "full" night's sleep last night. No baby, no pre-k child. I did wake up briefly at 6:30 a.m. to check the clock. I know I had some nice dreams, but I was too tired to remember them. I did, however, wake up tired still. For some reason if I don't wake up at least once shortly before my alarm is supposed to go off I feel like I need even more sleep. There's some mental component of getting at least 10 minutes more sleep and not doing it after my alarm goes off that I need. If there's no clock by my bed I also feel at a loss. I need to know what time it is when I wake up, no matter what time it is or how many times I wake up in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

molly said...

and isnt it terrible when the power goes out in the middle of the night

HitThaFloor said...

That's why I have a battery operated clock in my nightstand. Never without one. : )