Monday, November 20, 2006

Aimless

This was supposed to have been posted yesterday, but....

So Saturday night we had the silent auction. The auction itself went well, but the ending (where everyone claimed their winnings and paid) was WAY more chaotic then I wanted. I left one thing to my co-chair, to get the volunteers organized, and she didn't do it. She approached people DURING the auction. They had no clue what was going on. I was so frustrated. Needless to say, after the event, I have all of the items that people didn't claim because they left early and those items that didn't sell. I have to coordinate getting things out of my house. I don't even know who paid and who didn't. That's probably the worst part.

Anyway, I didn't get to bed until 1:30 and woke up at 6:ish with Little Man and I was tired. We all stayed in our PJ's until at least 11 a.m. and the only reason we got dressed was because we needed to buy food. We went to Sam's Club and Catalano's. At both places we all wandered aimlessly. We haven't had such a terrible grocery shopping trip in such a long time. All day was like that. No direction, nothing accomplished. Aaah well. I can sleep when I'm dead, right?

2 comments:

molly said...

glad to hear the auction went well despite your incompetent co-chair...

HitThaFloor said...

And the worst part....she won my auction item so I have to watch her daughter for a few hours one day. Her daughter is cute, I just don't want to deal with her...