Thursday, August 7, 2008

A relationship

I'm on a basketball court with the star player of the basketball team. He's almost 2 feet taller than me, but I'm holding my own shooting hoops. There are some guys down on the other end playing, but we don't pay attention to them.

Then we go into a tea room / boutique area of the school and it's the end of the day and it's closing down. There are a couple of older ladies (not elderly, but in their 50s or 60s) who don't get out in time and we're all stuck in there. We're not there to steal anything, but that's what the ladies are doing. They are looking at everything and this basketball player and I are trying to keep them from doing it. We keep trying to lock the door to the boutique, but they just won't go away. It seems we keep going in circles, from the tea room to the boutique. These two ladies are always on our tail and we can't get rid of them.

We get hungry and decide to go across the street to the seafood restaurant there. We're on the way over there, but I get sidetracked to audition for an SCA-type event. I dress up as my gypsey and stand in front of the room. There are three tables shaped like a u. They start laughing at me and saying that gypsey's are so outdated. I bring out my candles but tell them it's been a decade since I've danced.

No comments: