Thursday, August 21, 2008


I was with a person who was going to see his future self. He was a messiah of sorts and people would flock to see him. I don't know if he was going to outer space to see his future self but he definitely had a trip planned. I was right in the middle of everything but not putting myself on the line. I was good friends with the guy everyone wanted to be good friends with. We saw Dave being pulled over by the cops. Later that day we were sitting on Belvoir Blvd. and we saw a person getting pulled over and it was a little green car and I was hoping it wasn't Dave, but there was his white shirt that he wears in the summer and he was getting pulled over yet again. He didn't seem worried because I don't think he got a ticket that first time, but he got pulled over twice in the same day.
Note: There was so much going on in the dream having to do with the "messiah" type person and all the people and events surrounding him but when I woke up - the more important aspect of the dream was Dave's speeding tickets. I woke up and instantly told him to slow down - he knew what I dreamt.
Here's what a ticket means from the dream dictionary: "Ticket To see a ticket in your dream, signifies the start of a new endeavour. You have decided on your path and goals in life. To dream that you lose a ticket, denotes confusion and ambiguity in the direction of your life."

No comments: