Monday, July 2, 2007

My Mother and Cinderella

I slept at my in-law's house Friday night and didn't sleep very well. G fell out of his bed (who's in the same room as us) and I woke up in the middle of the first part of the dream. With the images in my head, I just couldn't get back to sleep.

I was at home and my mom and her best friend were there with me and Dave. We were about to watch a movie and they were in the bathroom, getting it on. I knew that's what they were doing, but didn't care to find out more. The door was ajar and I knocked because if we didn't start the movie soon, it would be too late to watch it. My mom yelled "Doesn't anyone knock around here any more?" And then I woke up with the images in my head of my mom and her best friend getting it on.

After falling back asleep I was in a Broadway production of Cinderella. I was the lead, but they kept having trouble finding the right dress for me to wear. I was offstage looking for the dress when I was supposed to be on stage. I think it was only a rehearsal, but not finding my dress was very distressing. I had two dresses I was supposed to wear. One was made out of a canvas material. The backstage was a mess.

This is three days later so I'm sure that I'm not remembering all of the detail, but what can you do....I didn't get on the computer over the weekend.

No comments: