Sunday, July 29, 2007

Trying to Get Your Love


It starts off house hunting. The houses look absolutely tiny and run down from the outside, but as soon as you go inside, the house is a mansion. There were fireplaces placed in the middle of the floor and they have metal covers that snuff them out when you're done. It had a brand name etched in it, but I can't remember the name of it now. The kitchen was emaculate. I was looking in the master suite and someone was changing into their nightclothes so I apologized. I walked down an awkward narrow hall and it turned into the nursery. There was 1 crib, but inside the crib was an up and down section and each one had a baby in it. Then the dream turned into a movie where a guy is trying to attract a girl. The girl was rich and her family didn't want anything to do with him, but he kept trying to win her over anyway. They were going out as a group and he picked out clothes for everyone, but they were detective-type sleuth clothes. Then my son cried and woke me up.

No comments: