Tuesday, July 10, 2007

2 part dream - a contest and war torn fencing

Part One:

I was in a contest. I was on a big piece of rock thousands of feet above the ground. There would only be one winner - the one who didn't die. I kept looking at what piece was about to come off next and didn't know how to get down to the ground. I jumped from one end to another part higher up and was yelled at by another contestant. Next thing I know, I'm looking down and the ground is coming up fast - almost like "freefalling". I get to one part of the rock and grab on to these two big bungie cord things, I touch down. My feet hit earth! The person who yelled at me was laughing at me and then he grabbed my cords. I let go and he was about to be ecstatic for winning but then he let go. He literally flew thousands of feet into the air again and knew he was about to die. He came crashing down, hard and I started crying and crying and crying.

Part Two:

I was in a war-torn area. There were two countries, one with the war and one without, bordering each other. There was nothing but rock and dirt surrounding us. There was a long fence, like a cattle fence. It was gated on all sides so once you were in the fence you couldn't leave. You could either go to the war torn country or leave it. The people coming was a steady stream, the people leaving was a trickle. This one man saw his family - a boy, a mom and their dog. They were leaving. The man was coming. He instantly turned around and went back the other way when he got to the end. A man came up outside of the fence and open fired on them. The boy and dog got away but the other two were lying there. As soon as the man with the gun left, the dad got up - he hadn't been hit - but the mom had. The dad caught up to his son and they made it to the other side.

Then I was sitting in a cafe in Boston, but I was still feeling like I was being chased by the war-torn country. There was a boy without a mom and we were trying to figure out how we were going to get by. Then Julia Roberts was in the dream, she had a 2 kids with her. She was famous, but it wasn't because she was Julia Roberts, she was a different famous person. She tried sneaking around, but it wasn't working. Then this part of the dream gets hazy.

No comments: