Friday, June 27, 2008

Waking Up A Lot


Last night I was waking up a lot. I had a lot of eye dryness and I kept feeling the need to blink. I remember the end of my dream: I was cleaning out my living room (Note: I really need to do this) and was putting all the toys we owned in a big box that had compartments to give to a friend of mine. Then I was sitting at a picnic table. My step-mom was there along with Paul L., the director of a band I used to be in, and we were all chatting. My step-mom turned to me and started talking to me about her end-of-life options and, not that she's close to the end or anything, but she wanted someone to know about them. Then I was walking and in a really big truck was my old boss, Bob F. I went up to him and we slapped "five" and then I realized it was him and didn't really want to talk but since I had just seen him at The Melting Pot, we started to talk about it, until I was interrupted.

No comments: