Sunday, January 20, 2008

Friday Night's Dream - G and Work


It was MLK Day (at least in was in my dream). G needed me to spend time with him so we went to a school that had a class going on in Shaker Heights. We were hanging out. I was trying to get more information about the program. I saw some people voting for veterans. They took a piece of paper and made it in the shape of a v and then stamped the end in ink to vote. I was driving down a hill. Then I was walking up an apartment building with my bicycle. The halls were narrow but I was carrying the bicycle like it was nothing at all. I realized that I was supposed to have been at work but had completely forgotten about it. I asked to use someone's phone and I tried calling SB but the numbers weren't working. I was down the hall in a room that had a lot of laundry in it. Then PMG was there and we were all having a meeting at a conference table.

No comments: