Monday, October 29, 2007

My Brother and a Monster Truck


Dave and I walk into a building and I see my brother. I do a double-take. I'm not sure it's my brother. It looks exactly like my brother, but it's a 3 dimensional advertisement. It's so lifelike, but it's only his head, and not his body. His ad is for a cold rememdy. It features my brother's face smiling. Then he sneezes snot all over the place. Then he's smiling again. I try to take a picture of it but my camera isn't working. The ad changes to a woman and then I see the woman from the ad. I want a picture of her but my camera still won't work. I figure out the shutter won't open so I move it manually. The woman doesn't want her picture taken so she walks right up to me and all I get is a picture of her eye. It's got so many wrinkles (like a sharpei) and is dark underneath her eye.
Then we're in an auditorium or school or something but I don't remember what happens here.
Then we're pulling into a residential driveway. I'm in the middle because I thought it was for only 1 house. It turns out there were 3 or 4 houses back there and a big, white monster trucks comes up out of nowhere, barrelling ahead, and starts honking. I move to the right but the lady thinks she's in England or something. She keeps barrelling toward us. I magically move to the side and narrowly avoid an accident.

No comments: