Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Weddling


It's beena while, but I finally had a dream last night.
Last night I was at Jen and Dion's wedding. I have been friends with Dion since about 1991 or 1992 - about 15 years. In last night's dream Dion had written me a letter about 2 days before his wedding that I didn't receive until after his wedding that mentioned what an amazing person I was, etc., etc., etc. He mentioned that because I was a drifter he knew I would never cheat, but that he had to tell me his feelings. All of his friends had gotten word of his letter. Now, his letter meant a lot to me and I would never cheat, on him or me, but none of his friends knew this and they kept a close watch on us. We were at an apartment and there was a big backyard. I remember I kept going to the backyard. My kids were involved somehow, someone had to watch them, but I don't remember how.
Now, remember, this was only a dream and definitely not reality.

1 comment:

molly said...

have a little trouble following the whole, im not a cheater part, but i am curuios enough to say that i would love to hear about it in person too