Saturday, September 15, 2007

Flying

There was a boy who could fly. We became friends and he would take me and another friend flying with him. One problem we always had was the lack of takeoff space because of all of the overhead wires, but we always managed to find somewhere to fly. We were being chased by "bad guys". It was your typical movie plot. We had to get away, but we needed to separate in order to do so. We almost kissed, but duty called first. We got away, we kissed, it was a happy ending.

Editor's note: First of all, I LOVE flying dreams. Second of all, I LOVE movies where the guy and the girl get together and live happily ever after. Why watch a movie where there isn't a happy ending. Even though we were being chased, to me, this was a good dream. I got the guy in the end. I got to soar above the world. I was happy.

No comments: