Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Diamond and a Lottery Ticket


Down at a thing. My family was there. My boss, BJO was there. A well-known FBI druglord (aka Druglord) was there. A cartel drug leader (aka "Really Bad Dude" or "RBD") was there too. RBD wanted me to take a cell phone that had a stolen diamond in it and wrap it up again. Druglord handed me the phone and then I wrapped it up. I wasn't part of the crime, but I was being forced to do what the "bad guys" wanted. When they weren't looking I took the diamond out of the phone. RBD left. I had my opportunity to get away. I got the phone as evidence and walked out with my family. On the way out, RBD was on his way back in so I called BJO and told him to get out because RBD was going to be VERY mad. I had a scheme. I called 911 and then called RBD and the Druglord so that their numbers were on the phone. I was going to the police department, demanded to talk to the Chief and told him I wouldn't say a thing until me and my family were granted police protection. I had them dust the phone for prints and turned the diamond over.
Cut to:
There were winning lottery ticket numbers tattooed on the back of someone, maybe me. Someone was driving a car down an alleyway but there was a lot of traffic and she wasn't trusting. There was a dance studio across from her apartment. The numbers had to be hidden until the winning money came through. She called a close friend, who immediately came over, but he didn't know about the lottery numbers. We had to hide the shoe in the refrigerator vegetable bin to keep it from being seen.
Don't ask me. It was just a dream.

1 comment:

molly said...

and a very interesting dream at that....sounds like a busy night...
p.s. when is dinner, tonight or tomorrow? if its tonight, for the health of your kiddies i will not come, but i am feeling better so if its tomorrow, i would not make a decision until i woke up tomorrow