Thursday, July 9, 2009

A not so surprise party

I was going to a friend's restaurant. I had found out an old friend from high school opened a deli / restaurant and I wanted to check it out. It turns out I had already eaten there before but hadn't known it was his. It was a cute little place in a strip mall but I don't remember what any of the food was like. I was being dropped off at home. It was more like my home on E. Groveland then where I've ever lived before. As I was being dropped off I noticed a Cadillac pulling up, right onto the grass - smack dab in the middle of the lawn. I looked at the license plate, 86868 or 68686 (now I can't remember which it was) and saw some thugs getting out and then the car drove away before I could yell. The guys, whom I didn't recognize, said "uh-oh" and slinkered off somewhere. I went in the side door (not the back like where it was on the house) and was upstairs cleaning up. I was mad. I then figured that Dave had thrown me a surprise party. I went downstairs and was cleaning up on the right side for a bit and then finally went to the left where Dave turned on the lights and everyone yelled "surprise!" I don't even know what the party was for.

There were two very large cakes there. There wasn't a lot of frosting on them, just strips and then you could see the cake. It was yellow. Chuck had wanted yellow because he was selfish, even though my favorite was chocolate. Because there wasn't a lot of frosting the girl who had brought the cakes took off the top layer and then ran out with it, supposedly to fix it up.

One of the presents I got was a wire hanger thing that you hold over your head. It had a sily bathrobe and a place to hang your lingerie but it was the silliest contraption I'd ever seen. There was a wire that went to the hanger part but it looked as if the shape of everything was holding and not all saggy like on a regular hanger.

I had thrown something away on the other side of the basement. When I went back there someone had dumped something liquidy in there and it was all oozy and bubbly. It went over the side and across the tile floor and just slightly oozed onto the carpet. I quickly started picking it up and it turned into a more hard slime substance, kind of like silly putty but more like the flart. I got angry, but then it started oozing again.

So go the dreams when a miniature-sized warm-blooded person wakes in the middle of the night and insists on sleeping 2" from your face and giving you only 6" of mattress space to sleep on. Very light sleep with tons of weird dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.hulu.com/watch/14125/empire-of-the-ants